The HKIE Engineering Graduate Training Scheme ''A''
25 Mar 2011
We are pleased to announce that the HKIE Training Review Sub-Committee (Group II) at its meeting on 15 February 2011 made the following decisions.
- Approved BYME's Building Services (BSS) Engineering Scheme "A"
- Approved BYME's Electrical (ELL) Engineering Scheme "A"
- Approved BYME's Mechanical (MCL) Engineering Scheme "A"
Award of Cruise Terminal Building in May 2010
26 May 2010
We have been awarded the Building Services Package Contract (contract sum >$650M) for the Design and Construction of Cruise Terminal Building and Ancillary Facilities for the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal to cater for 2 mega-size cruise ships.
This project comprises the D&B of a 4-storey cruise terminal building with GFA ~72,134m2 and CFA ~150,000 m2 including
- Customs, Immigration, Quarantine and Police (CIQP) facilities
- Reserved areas for heliport and HK Tourism Board
- Commerical areas of approx. 5,600m2
- Parking, queuing, pick up and drop off
- Landscaping deck
- Structural for Radar Tower.
The project is scheduled for completion in October 2012
| View more photos ...|
Work Bureau Specialist Contractor
8 Oct 2009
We have recently been included in the Work Bureau's list of Approved Suppliers of Materials and Specialist Contractors for Public Works for the following installations
- Audio Electronics Installation
- Broadcast Reception Installation
- Burglar Alarm and Security Installation
2 3 4 5 6